Are your eyebrows too thin? Have you been over plucking, threading or waxing your eyebrows and now they won’t grow back? Eyebrows are an important feature of our faces. Many of us would love to have thicker and well-shaped eyebrows. Believe it or not, there are natural remedies to achieve that. Here’s our top 5:
- Take prenatal vitamins: These vitamins will help your eyebrows (and your hair and nails!) grow faster.
- Massage your eyebrows: With an eyebrow brush, massage using circular movements in the direction of the hair growth.
- Egg Yolk: Improves hair follicle and helps its growth. Beat egg yolk and apply it on your eyebrows. Rise after 20 minutes with cold water.
- Castor Oil: Boosts blood circulation to the follicles, which will make your eyebrows grow. Apply it with a mascara wand directly to your eyebrows.
- Exfoliate the skin around your eyebrows: this will stimulate hair growth. Simply use a small amount of cream scrub and gently massage in a circular motion with your ring finger. Rinse and moisturize skin (you can use castor oil or any moisturizer you prefer).