Every woman wishes to have long and full eyelashes. However, not all of us are lucky to have them as long as we want them to be. Here are some tips on how to make your eyelashes grow:
- Petroleoum Jelly: It’s a natural lubricant that nourishes your eyelashes and makes them stronger. Apply it on your eyelashes (with a mascara wand if possible), leave it for a few minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Coconut Oil: It stimulates eyelash growth, while moisturizing them and avoiding them to break. Apply it every night and wash it off in the morning.
- Massage your Eyelids: This stimulates circulation and increases the blood flow near the eyelashes, which will help them grow. Simply wash your hands and massage your eyelids in a circular motion.
- Castor Oil: It conditions your eyelashes, and makes them look thicker and fuller. Take a drop of castor oil and massage it into your lashes. Be careful not to get it into your eyes. Rinse it in the morning with a mild facial soap.
- Olive Oil and Vitamin E: These two ingredients condition, protect and provide nutrition for the eyelashes health and growth. Mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of vitamin E. Take 2 drops of this mixture and apply it to your eyelashes with a mascara wand. Your eyelashes will absorb it overnight. Use it every night.
In addition to these awesome tips, remember to be gentle while brushing your eyelashes and never go to bed with makeup on!